Thursday, February 01, 2007

Had Too Many Drinks

And I'm almost out.

Started me thinking about my New Years Resolution. Not to quit drinking or anything drastic. Just that the sober days had to out number the drinking days in any week.

That plan failed.

The marks on my calendar can atest to that. It's like I'm on a binge lately, I no longer care about my job or anything else. I wake up thinking about drinking. Dreaming about drinking.

So maybe this blog will help me keep on track, cutting down, keeping my job, all those things I don't care about right now because I have had a few drinks and at least I can see there are a few more before I pass out from a combination of being dead tired and drunk.

But I am going to quit.

I just haven't found the right time yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home